Beauty treatments at home?

1 post
start-up mum
Options:
Share this post on:

Beauty treatments at home?

Postby start-up mum » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:42 pm

Hi,

As a working mum of two, I know how difficult it can be to find appointments in salons at times that suit you with therapists you can trust. That's why I created Secret Spa, for women whose busy schedules mean they require the convenience that a salon cannot provide.

Secret Spa is a mobile beauty app that delivers treatments to our clients at a time that works for them in the comfort of their own home. We offer a wide range of salon and spa services from our elite team of 5-star therapists.

Since launch we've had an amazing response with a core of celebrity clients becoming repeat customers (e.g. Lindsay Lohan, Made In Chelsea's Binky & Rosie, Caroline Flack, Lisa Snowden..to name a few). The Daily Mail also described us as "London's very own beauty equivalent to Uber".

Our services include:
Spray Tans
Waxing
Hair
Nails
Make up
Facials
Massage

Check out our website secretspa.co.uk or download our iOS app to see the full range of services we offer and to book an appointment with one of our therapists.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need help with anything!

email: info@secretspa.co.uk
phone: 02070960506

Many thanks,

Emily

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.