Healing Touch - effective, relaxing, why not try it?

2 posts
EnergyHealer
Options:
Share this post on:

Healing Touch - effective, relaxing, why not try it?

Postby EnergyHealer » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:11 pm

I am an energy healer and I offer ‘healing touch’ treatments to people in their homes in South West London. Treatments take place fully clothed, and are suitable for all ages.

I use an intuitive approach that can help physical problems such as sporting injuries, back and neck pain, joint and muscle strain, and all the pains that come from constantly lifting little people.

It can also help with issues such as stress, depression and trauma, helping to release tension and blocked energy from the body.

This is a wonderful complementary therapy, very relaxing and soothing, that really works. By the end of a session people have little or no pain remaining, and feel more relaxed and full of energy.

If you are interested in learning more, please visit my website – http://www.rowenagracehealing.co.uk .

Testimonials:
[*]“I felt pain free…the next day for the first time in years” – Brian M
[*]“…without that treatment I would very likely have been…unable to move much” – Jenny S
[*]“As if there was a before and after..a weight had been lifted off [my son’s] belly” – Stephane N
Shyness
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Healing Touch - effective, relaxing, why not try it?

Postby Shyness » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:21 am

Hi,
That's very interesting. As far as I'm concerned, I wear anxiety jewelry like here to help me to relax for the moment.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.