Project Manager/Builder/Planner Recommendations?

5 posts
Mochi
Share this post on:

Project Manager/Builder/Planner Recommendations?

Postby Mochi » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:20 am

Hi all,

Firstly, thank you for welcoming me to your lovely community - I'm very excited to soon be a Nappy Valley resident!

We have just bought a property in the Magdelen Estate of Earlsfield and it needs A LOT of work (plus an extension). We really have no idea what we are doing so are hoping to get someone/company to project manage the renovation and build for us.

Has anyone done a project of this scale (think completely gutting the property, replace pipes and water tanks, install central heating, knock down and rebuild walls, replace internal doors, build extension, replace bathroom and kitchen etc)? We would be really grateful for some recommendations of trusted builders or companies from any of you - it's all a bit overwhelming at the moment!

Many thanks :D
Mochi
Share this post on:

Re: Project Manager/Builder/Planner Recommendations?

Postby Mochi » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:24 am

Oh dear, somehow I have posted this in the Richmond forum instead of the Wandsworth one - I obviously got lost navigating the website. Is there a way this can be moved to the correct board? Or shall I try again?

andy@runprojects
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby andy@runprojects » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:20 am

Hi Sakura,

Welcome to the area, you've made a good choice!

We at Run Projects are RICS registered independent project managers based in Wandsworth and have lots of experience of full house renovations.

We can help you from selecting the most appropriate designers and professional services for your project, to producing a detailed tender pack and tendering to suitable builders (we have lots of great builders that we've worked with before, or happy to work with any you propose).

We will then manage your build, keeping you informed at all times and helping you to closely manage your budget to get the most out of your project (I am a qualified RICS Quantity Surveyor by background).

We would be more than happy to come and meet you for a free consultation and discuss the options for your project and to hopefully alleviate any concerns or nerves that you have. It may seem daunting at this stage but we will do our best to make it an exciting and enjoyable experience for you!

Kind regards,
Andy

Andy@runprojects.co.uk
07980 544 809
Www.runprojects.co.uk
NoisyKiwis
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NoisyKiwis » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:49 pm

Hi there,

I can definitely recommend my builder, who is Earlsfield based. He's a kiwi who completely renovated our house in Putney (side return, bathroom extensions etc). He and his team of builders did a great job and Leon project managed the whole build. He's really honest, and has years of experience. He's fully insured too. We've been stung by builders in the past so Leon was recommended to us by a friend in Brook Green. He's since done up 3 of my friends houses in Putney with excellent results. Good luck.
Sublime Property
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Sublime Property » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:31 pm

Dear Sir/Madame,

Hope this finds you well. I saw your post on here and would like to offer our services. All carried out to the highest standard using only the best quality materials. All quotations are FREE so please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Services we offer include:

Kitchens from refurbishment to complete installations
Bathrooms from simple tap installation to complete suite installations including wet rooms
Carpentry
Painting and decorating
Internal and external refurbishment
Plumbing and electrics
Tiling and flooring

and more...

You can contact us on 0777 2 555 881 and 020 3627 2737 or drop us a line office@sublime-property.com

Kindest regards,

Pawel
http://www.sublime-property.com
https://www.facebook.com/sublimepropertymaintenance

I've attached few pictures of our work here:

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.