unique designer's house for rent dec/jan

1 post
tertiadesigns
Options:
Share this post on:

unique designer's house for rent dec/jan

Postby tertiadesigns » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:21 pm

hello:

i am an interior designer who also runs a cooking school, and i have a very unique three storey house with a courtyard garden available for a short let.

my parents are in the states and not doing so well. mum has alzheimers and dad is somewhat disabled, so i have a business trip to miami early december and would like to go up and stay with them until sometime after christmas - i have not booked a return date in january as yet, so there is flexibility on the length of the lease.

the house is hidden - tucked away behind a block of flats - so it is very quiet, private and peaceful. professionally designed, but it is not stiff and "done to death". contemporary, minimalist foundation with lots of colour, original art, asian antiques.

there are two bedrooms - one is a high ceilinged loft double with an open plan ensuite bathroom, tons of wardrobe space and two juliette balconies and a smaller, very cozy (like a chinese library) two single bed guest room with an ensuite laundry room with loo and sink, weird closet (the floor slopes upward) big red wardrobe, other low level storage (two tanzus) and lots and lots of books all over.

on the same level, there is a small and very funky art studio - this is where my godsons come to play every time they visit. there is also a home office in a double-doored closet with printer, scanner, laptop, and all office supplies.

the ground floor is a very big kitchen, dining, sitting room which has a courtyard garden with a spiral staircase leading to a small but sunny when the sun is out terrace, which links to the art studio. there is a wetroom on this level with a shower. to look at this, google

authentic ethnic kitchen hire sw11

if you are interested, please get back to me and we can arrange a time for you to visit the house.

many thanks for your interest - tertia[/quote]
Attachments
2 BATH TOP.jpg
2 BATH TOP.jpg (342.9 KiB) Viewed 562 times
CRACKLE.JPG
CRACKLE.JPG (2.06 MiB) Viewed 562 times
III KITCHEN.JPG
III KITCHEN.JPG (820.07 KiB) Viewed 562 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.