The Skylark Café is closed for a makeover!

2 posts
The Skylark Café
Options:
Share this post on:

The Skylark Café is closed for a makeover!

Postby The Skylark Café » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:12 pm

Hello!

It’s been five years since we first started The Skylark Café and as our regular customers will know, although we love the café dearly, it’s had a fair amount of wear and tear over the years and the layout is not ideal! We’ve now saved up, got the necessary permissions and are ready to fully refurbish - hooray!​We will be closed from Monday 15th April and will reopen in late May. We’re very aware that the timing is not ideal over the Easter holidays (grrr) but we think best to crack on and get the café in shape for the summer! Thank you for your patience whilst the works are on and we can't wait to welcome everyone back to a much improved space!​We hope to be able to run a little counter on the terrace for drinks and ice-cream over he holidays and are just awaiting permission to do so. Do follow us on Instagram @theskylarkcafe for updates!   You'll be glad to hear that our loos are in the refurbishment plans and that Wandsworth Common's public loos are very near the cafe. You will find them just to the right of the All Star Tennis hut. ​Thank you to all of our lovely customers for being part of the café’s story, we’re really excited about reopening as soon as we can - and fingers crossed for another beautiful summer!​Best wishes,Charlie, Fran and all the team xx
PaintTheTownGreen
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: The Skylark Café is closed for a makeover!

Postby PaintTheTownGreen » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:10 am

Hi, from one local business to another - please do let us know if we can help! I'm sure you have things underway nicely and it will look lovely but if you are needing paint, be sure to drop us a line. We are just off Wandsworth Common ourselves - just across the way. We are Paint the Town Green, a local decorating company who also sell a high quality range of fine eco-paint. Our paint would be ideal for The Skylark (our paint does get chosen for cafes and wine bars). It is the environmentally-friendly choice. Bare minimum VOCs (which are the harmful components in paint), quick drying, high quality, good coverage and non-yellowing. As well, we do a wipeable finish which is idea for high-traffic areas busy with chocolatey fingers! We recently decorated the Good Wine Shop in Kew who chose Moonlight Shadow (all our paints are named after songs) and it looks brilliant. You can see pictures on our website paintthetowngreen.co.uk under Recent Projects. Please let me know if I can send you a colour chart: painthetowngreen.co.uk or call me (Jo) on 020 8871 0531. :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.