A new line up of Wandsworth Council’s cabinet has been revealed.
The changes see two new members join council leader Ravi Govindia and his cabinet team.
Councillor Melanie Hampton takes on the adult social care and health portfolio, while Cllr Will Sweet is now in charge of education and children services.
They replace Cllr Guy Senior and Cllr Sarah McDermott who now have new roles.
The make up of the new cabinet is as follows:
- Councillor Jonathan Cook - Deputy leader and cabinet member for economic development, skills and employment
- Councillor Steffi Sutters – Cabinet member for community services & open spaces
- Councillor Melanie Hampton – Cabinet member for adult social care and health
- Councillor John Locker – Cabinet member for communications
- Councillor Will Sweet – Cabinet member for education and children’s services
- Councillor Rory O’Broin - Finance and Corporate Resources
- Councillor Kim Caddy - Housing and Regeneration
- Councillor Paul Ellis - Strategic Planning and Transportation
Photo: Cllr Kim Caddy, Cllr Jonathan Cook, Cllr Guy Humphries, Cllr Paul Ellis and Cllr Rory O’Broin. Bottom row left to right Cllr John Locker, Cllr Melanie Hampton, Cllr Will Sweet, Cllr Guy Senior and Cllr Steffi Sutters