Northcote Road Festival line-up and number of stalls revealed! Sunday 14 July

5 posts
Community Editor
Options:
Share this post on:

Northcote Road Festival line-up and number of stalls revealed! Sunday 14 July

Postby Community Editor » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:32 am

The Northcote Road Festival returns on Sunday 14th July for its 20th year from 12-6pm.

With over 150 stalls, a food court, six hours of music and dancechildren’s rides and the Wimbledon Men’s Final on the big screen, the event promises to offer an unbeatable day of family entertainment.

Throughout the day, festival-goers will be able to explore over 150 stalls selling arts and craft, jewellery, clothing, prints, greeting cards and more; while local businesses extend both their shops and their hospitality by bringing their wares out onto the street. There will even be a Maths tutoring stall – what a plus!

Children can enjoy the festival’s bumper cars, bungee run and car rides; while food-loving adventurers can discover their own excitement at the food court between Salcott and Belleville Roads, tantalising their taste buds with streetfood from around the world: from Lebanese to Japanese to Guadeloupean.

Live stage performances will include local dance groups Fancy FootworkBe Dance Company and Dance Force United, plus performances from the Battersea Power Station Choir, children’s rock band ‘Kidz N Rock’ and drama from Let’s Act Drama School.

This year, the Northcote Road Festival sprinkles us with a little stardust, with performances from Brenda Edwards, the X-Factor singer, West End actress and panellist on ITV’s `Loose Women’; and from the IDolls, three soulful West-End divas from the award-winning musical Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. Add the Archer Street Singers and you have a true festival of talent.See you there! 

On Stage, Sunday 14th July

12-12:30 Ballet by Fancy Footwork

12:35-13:10 Drama Performance by Let’s Act

13:15-13:40 Kids ‘N’ Rock

13:45-14:15 Singing & Dancing with Be Dance

12.20-14:40 Battersea Power Station Choir

14:45-14:47 Dance Force United

14:52-18:00 IDolls, Brenda Edwards, Archer Street Singers (order TBC)

Photo: Northcote Road.London website

Attachments
IMG_7638-2.jpg
rubyonrails
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Northcote Road Festival line-up and number of stalls revealed! Sunday 14 July

Postby rubyonrails » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:39 am

Is there a list of stall anywhere? I was hoping that the espadrille people might be attending again? Can't see a list when I click through to the link? Could anyone advise? Thanks?
Jonny Dyson Property Consultants
Share this post on:

Re: Northcote Road Festival line-up and number of stalls revealed! Sunday 14 July

Postby Jonny Dyson Property Consultants » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:07 am

rubyonrails wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:39 amIs there a list of stall anywhere? I was hoping that the espadrille people might be attending again? Can't see a list when I click through to the link? Could anyone advise? Thanks?

Hi there,

I will post a list on here shortly - I just need to get the master list from the event team.

Jonathan
We offer clients invaluable insight and support in their acquisition, rental, investment and development of London residential property.
Jonny Dyson Property Consultants
Share this post on:

Postby Jonny Dyson Property Consultants » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:14 am

A few people have asked if we can show the cricket before the tennis tomorrow.  I'm pleased to share that this is a 'yes'...!!  The screen normally arrives first thing so we will endeavour to have everything set up before it starts at 10.30.

Jonathan
We offer clients invaluable insight and support in their acquisition, rental, investment and development of London residential property.
rubyonrails
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby rubyonrails » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:56 pm

:D Thanks Jonathon. Looking forward to seeing the list and of course the event itself.
http://www.ramptonbaseley.com/
https://www.portico.com/valuation/
https://nappyvalleynet.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/rampton-baseley-329%C3%97142px.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.