The next free event to help EU Nationals worried about their post-Brexit status will be held on October 8.
The evening event, delivered on behalf of Wandsworth Council by Citizens Advice Wandsworth, will be held at Wandsworth Town Hall from 6.30pm to 8pm.
There will be a presentation from Seraphus Solicitors on the impact of Brexit on EU nationals, followed by the chance to ask questions.
The session will address issues including:
- The EU Settlement Scheme (settled and pre-settled status)
- Applying for British Citizenship
- Your rights to continue to live, work and receive services and benefits in the UK
To book a place at this free event:
- Visit www.cawandsworth.org/eu
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book on eventbrite
EU citizens can secure their right to stay in the UK by applying for settled status. The scheme is free and to make an application you will need to prove your identity and that you live in the UK, and declare any criminal convictions.
Apply at gov.uk/eu-settled-status
Get in touch with Citizens Advice Wandsworth using this on line form
if you need help.
Photo credit: Ivan Marc / Shutterstock - Tick tock