Who is vomiting on cars in Earlsfield?

3 posts
Community Editor
Options:
Share this post on:

Who is vomiting on cars in Earlsfield?

Postby Community Editor » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:59 am

For months a serial vomiter has been plaguing an Earlsfield road by leaving the disgusting mess on people's cars.

Sammy Shuter lives in Tilehurst Road and can't wrap her head around why this is happening."Whoever it is they are vomiting on at least three cars each time when they do it," she told the Wandsworth Times.

Some have suggested to her that the mess is actually caused by passing bin lorries.

But Sammy said that couldn't be the case as it always occurred on the pavement side and between the hours of 6pm and 10pm, a good 12 hours after they do the rounds.

She believes it must be someone local, but so far has no leads that would help catch the culprit.

Police have urged anyone with information into the matter to contact them on 101.

Can anyone solve the mystery of the serial vomiter??

Attachments
222130385.jpg.gallery.jpg
Denwand
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Who is vomiting on cars in Earlsfield?

Postby Denwand » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:04 am

Perhaps I can shed some light on this...

I'm on the Magdalen estate and about a month ago I noticed strange rings of liquid muck which looked like vomit connected by a trail of dribble that corresponded to where the dust cart stopped on the weekly round.

Further up the road where the dustcart lingered longer the pools were bigger - a sort of grey-beige melange of stinking liquid.

All dust carts gather foul stinking "slurry" in the bottom of their containers from the liquids that enter the rubbish, last weeks curry or soup, baked bean sauce, contents of old tins and bottles etc.. This is usually tipped out with the rubbish at the end of the run or can be drained out by a big waste pipe on the nearside back of the container.

It seems the council has a faulty (or not closed) drain tap on one of their dustcarts

But how it got as high as a car windscreen I have no idea!
Community Editor
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Who is vomiting on cars in Earlsfield?

Postby Community Editor » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:51 pm

Thank you, Denwand. Sounds nasty. Maybe Wandsworth Council can help clear this one up? Quite literally!!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.