New boutique dog grooming studio to open on Bellevue Road November 3rd

3 posts
Community Editor
Options:
Share this post on:

New boutique dog grooming studio to open on Bellevue Road November 3rd

Postby Community Editor » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:09 am

The old wine merchant on Bellevue Road has had a new lease of life and is reopening as a boutique dog  grooming studio called Dog & Groom.

The grand opening is Sunday, November 3rd. They will be open all day with celebratory treats for pooches and bubbles for their owners, so do pop in and say hello!

Anna, the owner has been working as a dog groomer for the last ten years, most recently as Head Groomer at BowWow in Covent Garden.

She is now taking the plunge and setting up on her own. Her studio will sell all sorts of doggies treats, accessories and must-haves and your pooches can have one-to-one pampering in her calm and light studio.

The Dog & Groom will be open six days a week including weekends so there are no excuses for a shaggy mane!

Follow Anna on Instagram @dogandgroom and you can already dm her for an appointment or pop in to the grand opening and introduce your four legged friend to her.

She would love to see you and your dogs.

Address: 21 Bellevue Rd, London SW17 7EB
Attachments
d7532e8f-6edb-4331-a5ad-bdd26d7b2c6b.jpg
litosbanditosdogwalking
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: New boutique dog grooming studio to open on Bellevue Road November 3rd

Postby litosbanditosdogwalking » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:31 pm

This is just down the road from me, I'll come by and bring my little insta pup :D Look forward to it.
DogandGroom
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: New boutique dog grooming studio to open on Bellevue Road November 3rd

Postby DogandGroom » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:24 am

Thank you for a lovely write up:)
We are so excited to open the doors on Sunday and meet all the locals and the pooches.
🐕🐕🍾🍾🥳🥳

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.