Big Charity Comedy night at Battersea Arts Centre with Omid Djalili, Michael McIntyre and friends - December 9

2 posts
Community Editor
Options:
Share this post on:

Big Charity Comedy night at Battersea Arts Centre with Omid Djalili, Michael McIntyre and friends - December 9

Postby Community Editor » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:51 pm

Tickets are selling out fast for the Big Charity Comedy night at Battersea Arts Centre in aid of the Polka Theatre for Children on December 9.

The line up includes all time favourites Omid Djalili and Michael McIntyre.

Buy your tickets quick, before it is too late!

Standard tickets cost £66 

VIP tickets cost £150 includes premium seats in the front rows, complimentary glass of wine and an opportunity to meet Omid Djalili and some of the comedy stars at a post-show drinks reception in the Grand Hall Bar. Please note, unfortunately Michael McIntyre is not able to attend the drinks reception.

To buy tickets, visit: https://www.bac.org.uk/content/45677/wh ... medy_night

Photo credit: Battersea Arts Centre website
Attachments
Omid.Michael_McIntyre_Comedy_Polka.png
Mivana
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Big Charity Comedy night at Battersea Arts Centre with Omid Djalili, Michael McIntyre and friends - December 9

Postby Mivana » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:00 am

I just read about this event...., via the Nappy Valley newsletter (not heard about it before) and as I do love Michael McIntyre I decided to check it out.
There are quite a few tickets/seats left. . . . .
Unfortunately, for me, I find the price range prohibitive, so I will have to give it a miss.