Northcote Music has closed - warehouse clearance on 18th and 19th January

2 posts
Community Editor
Options:
Share this post on:

Northcote Music has closed - warehouse clearance on 18th and 19th January

Postby Community Editor » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:21 am

Very sadly, another local business closed over Christmas, Northcote Music on Northcote Road.

The owner, Andy is getting rid of all of his stock and so will be holding a warehouse clearance on 18th and 19th January. He will be giving massive discounts as he wants everything to go to good homes.

Anyone who plays an instrument or who has a child that does will know the shop well.

We are very sad to see you go, Andy.

Attachments
cropped-northcote-music-shop-london.jpg
Last edited by Community Editor on Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chorister
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Northcote Music has closed - warehouse clearance on 18th and 19th January

Postby chorister » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:17 pm

Very, very sad - I heard one story of a man who went in to ask Andy about keyboards for his daughter.  Andy, never one to stint with sharing his expertise, spent half an hour explaining the pro and cons of each option.  The man then made a choice and started fiddling with his phone.  After a few seconds he showed it to Andy, with the keyboard he had chosen illustrated, and said "can you match this price".  Andy explained he was a shop with rent to pay etc - so the man fiddled with his phone a bit more and said "well, I've bought it" and turned and walked out.

If you reading this are that man, or if you are someone who has used a shop's expertise and then bought elsewhere, then I hope you are ashamed of yourself, and that you never complain about the lack of local shops.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.