Electric Winter event 2020 to take over from Winterville - open information sessions in March

4 posts
Community Editor
Options:
Share this post on:

Electric Winter event 2020 to take over from Winterville - open information sessions in March

Postby Community Editor » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:36 am

If you missed Winterville this year or if you were one of the people who objected to it - a new, smaller event will take its place in the new location on the Westside of the Common.

The new Electric Winter Event 2020 will take place from 19 November to 22 December.

It will be a smaller event, tailored to a smaller site with reduced capacity of 3,000 rather than Winterville's 5,000.

Electric Winter will be a family friendly community event providing family friendly fun with activities, entertainment, food and music.

The organisers are holding open information community sessions on:

Monday 9th March, 5pm-8pm in the Windmill Pub, Clapham Common Southside and

Tuesday 10th March, 5pm-8pm at The Waiting Room in Battersea Art Centre.

If you are interested in learning more about the event, please attend. If you can't make those days, you can email the organisers directly at electricwinterinfo@gmail.com

Attachments
7b04dfbd-03bf-4c35-93d1-c9c6750dc5aa.JPG
milkador
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Electric Winter event 2020 to take over from Winterville - open information sessions in March

Postby milkador » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:17 pm

Where on the west side of the common will this be located? Is this the same location that the funfair is normally held?
TheEventGuy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Electric Winter event 2020 to take over from Winterville - open information sessions in March

Postby TheEventGuy » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:53 pm

The event is planned to be on the Clapham Common extension on the West Side of the Common. So not in the same location as the funfair.
PaulFelder
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby PaulFelder » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:45 pm

Will this event take place this year? I love any activities related to winter and snow. Unfortunately, last year, a lot of events were not held because of the coronavirus. I hope this year we will be able to visit at least part of what we usually visited.
To be honest, I really missed normal everyday life. This year I plan to go on vacation to a ski resort. On https://bluehouseskis.com/, I found some great family resorts. I have saved the money for my vacation, and I really hope that the pandemic will not interfere with our rest. The whole family was pleased about this vacation because everyone was already tired of feeling slighted.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.