QT Toys Delivery

1 post
qttoys
Options:
Share this post on:

QT Toys Delivery

Postby qttoys » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:43 pm

Hi everyone, first time posting here (so be gentle) haha

I'm Joseph, of QT Toys! (90 Northcote Road, SW11)

Anyway, I saw that a couple of you have already mentioned that we are offering delivery services during this time. As a family business we are so appreciative that you guys are looking out for us. Without sounding too cliche, the community spirit and support that so many of you have offered to us at the shop these past few days has really been overwhelming and we're so grateful.

Of course I think it's hard times for all of us, and I'm not going to say we are the only ones who are facing a tough road ahead.

So anyway, just thought I'd put the full details of how to order from us. We are actually still tentatively open but restricting numbers into the shop at the moment, but I think we are definitely going to see some new announcements from the government in the next few days.

So anyway, to order from us just drop us a message on Whatsapp at

07490 630161

We will send you a link to view most of our product (the link isn't our website but a very useful Google tool we use which lists our products)

Then message us with what you want - screen grabs are easy (adding up to at least £30) and we will put it together and give you a call to pay over the phone and then we will deliver.

Hopefully there will be no stock issues but we will let you know. The stock levels on Google are updated daily but aren't in real time so sometimes there can be errors.

If there's something you wanted but can't find, just let me know and I'll see if we can find it.

The delivery number will be monitored Monday to Saturday with deliveries Monday to Friday and if you message us before 3pm, we will try to get it to you same day, but please bear with us as logistically it might not always be possible as I am the only one driving! :P

Delivery area - within 10 minutes drive of the shop, south of the Thames.

Thanks so much for all your support.

Joseph

TL:DR
Whatsapp us on: 07490 630161
We will send you the link with our range 
Spend over £30 for delivery. 
Area of delivery: 10 minutes drive from the shop, south of the Thames. Monday to Friday.
Stay safe, be responsible. Thanks for your support :)