Kibou Japanese Hot Kitchen & Bar launches Click & Collect

7 posts
Clare (Admin)
Options:
Share this post on:

Kibou Japanese Hot Kitchen & Bar launches Click & Collect

Postby Clare (Admin) » Fri May 22, 2020 5:39 pm

Exciting news hot off the press re the much anticpated opening of the new Japanese restaurant on Northcote Road.  It's opening for takeaway click & collect on Wednesday.  I've cut & pasted the details below PLUS there's a fab competition.

Cx

Konnichiwa from KIBOU!
Sushi lovers, you are in for a treat, with new KIBOU Japanese hot kitchen & bar opening for ‘click and collect’ takeaway from Wednesday 27th May. 

The restaurant, situated at the top of Northcote Road, was due to open this April, but unfortunately, due to COVID-19 their launch plans were put on hold  .Eager to get the folk of Battersea and beyond slurping on their delicious ramen, they have decided to launch their KIBOU at Home takeaway menu.

The menu will feature nearly all of their dishes (just not the ones that don’t travel as well!) and can be pre-ordered online and collected from the restaurant. 
Enjoy pillowy steamed BAO BUNS with a variety of fillings, DONBURI, Japanese rice bowls and steaming bowls of RAMEN, made with pork, chicken or vegan broth. Alongside these, you’ll find an extensive range of handmade to order SUSHI and SASHIMI, including their signature and much-talked-about VOLCANO ROLL - salmon, avocado and tobiko futomaki, tempura fried and served with KIBOU house sauce.  Plus, to toast their new arrival, you can also order from a range of Japanese beers, sake or plum wines as well as a selection of other premium wines from their wine list.

To enjoy your first KIBOU at Home experience, just head to their website to place your order. There you’ll find detail of all their dishes, info on delivery slots available (they’re restricting these per 15-minute interval to ensure social distancing) and links to pay online.

Available Wednesday to Sunday, 4.30pm to 9.30pm every week.

To view menu and book now visit:   www.kibou.co.uk 

How to order:

KIBOU Click & Collect service is available for pre-orders and pre-payment only.  Orders for each day will close at 12pm.  Visit the website to choose your dishes, select a collection time and pay for your meal.In order to ensure safe social distancing, there are a limited number of collection times per 15-minute interval.  Customers are requested to arrive to collect their meal as close to their designated delivery time aspossible. 

Win a meal for 2 at KIBOU!

To celebrate the launch of their new takeaway menu, KIBOU is offering you the chance to win a meal for 2 at the restaurant once it’s up and running. Just share your photos of your KIBOU at Home experience via their social media channels, tagging them in your post, and they’ll enter you into their monthly draw.

Terms and conditions apply – visit www.kibou.co.uk for full details.

Attachments
Sushi.jpg
Raman.jpg
Bao Bun.jpg
noddy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Kibou Japanese Hot Kitchen & Bar launches Click & Collect

Postby noddy » Sun May 31, 2020 9:58 am

Hi- I have tried ordering twice from your site- both times before 12. Each time when I check out- it asks me to choose another time slot but none of the alternatives work. So I have given up. Does your ordering system work and is there an alternative? Thank you
Socialbutterfly53
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Socialbutterfly53 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:45 am

I also can’t seem to get the website to work.
Tigger
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Tigger » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:47 am

I tried on three different occasions (Fri, Sat & Sun) but had no luck.  I'd love to support this new local restaurant but it's quite difficult if the IT doesn't work...!!
KIBOUBattersea
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby KIBOUBattersea » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:58 pm

Hi Nappy Valley'ers
We're really sorry for any inconvenience here - unfortunately our order system is playing up at the moment. We're frantically trying to get it fixed, and if that fails, we'll be implementing a new one. Apologies for this teething issue - we promise to be up and live again just as soon as we can.
We'll post on here and our social media channels to let you know when that is.
Thanks for bearing with us.
Kibou team x
https://www.portico.com/valuation/
https://nappyvalleynet.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/rampton-baseley-329%C3%97142px.jpg
http://www.ramptonbaseley.com/
SW11er
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SW11er » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:19 pm

I also missed out on Saturday. There didn’t seem to be anyone answering the phone either. Are you actually doing collections if we can get through on the phone to place and pay for an order of the website is not working?
boonkoh
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby boonkoh » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:38 pm

Just collection available? No delivery? The first post wasn't very clear.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.