Sexual assault on a young white female in Balham

4 posts
Community Editor
Options:
Share this post on:

Sexual assault on a young white female in Balham

Postby Community Editor » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:11 pm

Sent to NappyValleyNet:

Assault on young white female, Hydethorpe Road in Balham, 14th Jan 2021 - appeal for doorstep CCTV. Police are appealing for doorstep CCTV taken between around 7pm and 7.20pm yesterday evening, involving a sexual assault on a young white female. 

She was followed along Thornton Road from the Weir Road end, where she turned right into Hydethorpe Road, and was assaulted just before she reached Radbourne Road - after the assault he ran back in the direction of Thornton Road. 

If anyone living along these stretches of road has a CCTV camera which may have captured the assailant walking or running after her, please contact the Metropolitan Police quoting reference number 5936 / 14th January.

Description of person involved – Hair: was wearing jacket hood, Top: light green and dark green camouflage-style waterproof jacket with hood, Bottom: possibly jeans, Shoes: not known, Age: late twenties / early thirties, Build: medium, Ethnicity: black, Sex: male
adamgh
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Sexual assault on a young white female in Balham

Postby adamgh » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:03 am

I have seen a man matching this description today , taken photos and reported to the police who were sending a unit to the location I saw him. Hopefully they will follow this up immediately.
ticktack
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ticktack » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:52 am

adamgh wrote:
> I have seen a man matching this description today , taken photos and
> reported to the police who were sending a unit to the location I saw him.
> Hopefully they will follow this up immediately.

You've seen a man wearing a hoody and jeans, in London, 2 months after the assault, and you want the police to follow it up?
For real?
adamgh
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby adamgh » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:21 am

I saw a man who was gesturing to people and cars and putting his finger in his mouth in a sexual way. It was in Streatham Hill. He was wearing a camouflage jacket with a hood, he was black, late 20s early 30s. I had read about the incident 2 months ago 1 hour earlier as it could be connected to Sarah Everard - and I think we should all be on alert for anything or anyone suspicious. I thought it could be nothing, but it could also be important- so I reported it to them and on here in case the police didn’t pick it up. The police are very on it. Yes, for real

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.