Cinnamon Kitchen At Home

2 posts
Community Editor
Options:
Share this post on:

Cinnamon Kitchen At Home

Postby Community Editor » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:41 pm

Cinnamon Kitchen Meal Kits
Enjoy a range of easy and fun cook-at-home feast kits from the team at Battersea Power Station's Cinnamon Kitchen.

With everything you need to make the restaurant’s signature celebratory dishes at home, it couldn't be easier! For Veganuary, Executive Chef and master of spice Vivek Singh has also designed a beautifully balanced, plant-based tasting menu packed full of flavour.

The vegan feast includes Mysore Rassam (South Indian spiced lentil, tomato and pepper soup) and Bhel Papdi Chaat with puffed rice, crisp wheat, tamarind, garlic chilli and green chutneys.

There are also a range of warming mains like the grilled aubergine with sesame tamarind crumble, chargrilled cauliflower with spinach nutmeg sauce and curry leaf lime crumble. Yum! 

The kits are available for nationwide delivery, so what are you waiting for? 

Find out more: https://www.thecinnamoncollection.com/b ... -meal-kit/

Cinnamon Kitchen at Home Sauces
Did you know that Vivek Singh has also created a range of at home sauces available at selected Waitrose stores?

The range of truly authentic sauces will make cooking outstanding Indian dishes at home quick and easy. Drawing on his years of training in India and at the helm of Cinnamon Kitchen, Vivek has created a vibrant range of chilled sauces made from the finest ingredients, meaning you can have an authentic Indian dining experience in the comfort of your own home.

Find out more here.
mattbel66
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cinnamon Kitchen At Home

Postby mattbel66 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:09 pm

Cool, I will try your Cinnamon Kitchen Meal Kit, as I have long been interested in the work of Gordon Ramsay and wanted to learn how to cook in his style, but I just started learning it now. I would also like to cook vegan dishes and hope your Kitchen Meal Kit is similar to https://newbiedeals.com/recipe-boxes/ since I already had some experience with this, and I was happy with the result. This was an excellent option for a beginner like me, and I learned many lessons for myself since, without it, I would have made a lot of mistakes in preparing the ingredients and serving.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.