**Pregnant Model for new maternity fashion brand required**

2 posts
SusieCK
Options:
Share this post on:

**Pregnant Model for new maternity fashion brand required**

Postby SusieCK » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:15 pm

Hi,
CARI is a new contemporary fashion brand for the maternity and nursing market. With the focus on using the softest luxury fabrics and smart bump design, the first collection offers a range of slinky dresses, trousers and skirts for mums-to-be who like to dress up and go fun places. We also have a range of relaxed-fit sweatshirts with sequin-appliques and other customisation. 

Our Instagram profile @cari.maternity offers a preview of some of the products, along with lifestyle & fashion inspiration for pregnancy.

To shoot our launch range, we need some lovely mums-to-be on board:
  • Around 6-months pregnant
  • Size 8/10 pre-pregnancy (the samples for the shoot are all a size S)
  • Fun attitude 
  • Date is late Feb, TBC in line easing of Covd restrictions
While we don't have budget to pay a fee, we can offer:
  • Taxis to / from the photography studio in south London 
  • A dress / sweatshirt of your choice from the collection (not a sample!)
  • Use of the pictures for use on your social media / home keepsake (bring an outfit of your choice) 
  • Lunch & Snacks on the day 
If this sounds like something you could be interested in then please message me  or text on 07876632598 to chat. 

Attachments
IMG_0563.JPG
ChurchillMaris
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: **Pregnant Model for new maternity fashion brand required**

Postby ChurchillMaris » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:07 pm

I was pregnant last year so I can give some advice.  Avoid unnatural fabrics like synthetics, elastin, chiffon, and georgette. Wear clean clothes during pregnancy.. Maxi dresses, loose shirts, gowns, tunics, and wraparounds are a few appropriate choices because they are easy to wear and comfortable too. It is important to wear only comfortable clothes ding the pregnancy because if you feel comfortable, your child also will feel comfortable. I bought all my clothes while I was pregnant on ShopSKRIT. It is a very good site for buying clothes because it has a big variety of clothes.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.