A series of local worrying incidents has left locals wondering is there a possible connection between these incidents and the disappearance of Sarah Everard last Wednesday evening?
This has been posted on one of the local social media sites:
There has been a pattern of very worrying incidents in the last few months before Sarah Everard's disappearance, and apart from the Tooting Common sexual assault, all happened on or within 100 metres of the route Sarah would have taken on 3rd March:
1) October 2020, man came out of grounds of St Matthew's Church, Brixton Hill at around 10 pm and tried to get a passing lady to come into the grounds with him. When she wouldn't, he started following her saying he would come with her then, whilst making threatening comments to her. She ran away. She says description of man matches that of man in incident 5) below
2) 16.11.20 a young woman was sexually assaulted in the woodland area of Tooting Common in Broad daylight at 4 pm, by 6 ft tall man in brown leather jacket https://tooting.nub.news/n/woman-left-t ... 1605620479
3) Sexual assault of a young lady on 14.1.21 on Hydethorpe Rd at junction with Radbourne Rd viewtopic.php?f=197&t=118216&sid=900541 ... e12d949ff9
4) On 2.2.21 lady was chased by a man outside Palace Road surgery on Christchurch Rd
5) On around 21.2.21, a 14 year old girl on Rodenhurst Rd was followed by man in a van. Man in green camouflage-style hoodie, medium build, 20s or 30s, black.
Are the reports connected? Praying Sarah Everard is ok. Please everyone, keep yourselves and your loved ones safe.
Metropolitan Police are asking the public to call detectives on 0208 785 8244 if they have any information which could possibly help with the disappearance of Sarah Everard last week.