The courses are online, and the first starts on June 28, so sign up now.
- Getting Your Linkedin Right: An entry-level course to help you get the best from your profile and promote yourself.
- Your Skill Set and Transferable Skills: Discover the full range of skills you have developed, how to link them to different jobs and which are transferable.
- Improving Your Speaking Skills: Feel more confident about speaking in public including interviews
- Zoom Video Meeting: Learn the fundamentals of Zoom and how to get the best from your meetings.
- Introduction to Social Media: How to use your profile to get back into work
- Social Media Intermediate: Use social media as a significant contributor to your work and business objectives.
- Strengthscope: An introduction to this certified psychometric profiling tool. Understand your strengths and develop personal strategies.
- Communications: How to communicate effectively
- Being Part of a Team: How to be an effective team member and work with others
- Creating an Effective CV: For people who may not have written a CV for a number of years, or who want to optimise their CV.
The programmes are run by the council’s Work Match service, which supports local jobseekers and matches up residents seeking jobs or apprenticeships with local employers who have vacancies.To find out more and to book a place on either course, visit wandsworthworkmatch.org or email Sonia.Wilson@richmondandwandsworth.govuk