During the Christmas period Network rail is renewing the track at Battersea Pier Junction to help improve reliability around the London Victoria station area.
The work will take place between: Sunday 23 December 2018 – Tuesday 01 January 2019
Platform 9 to 19 at London Victoria station will be closed over the Christmas and New Year period, whilst the work take place.
- There will be no Gatwick Express services.
- Trains to Gatwick will run from other central London stations, including Blackfriars and London Bridge.
- Most Southern services will divert to London Bridge.
- A limited Southern service will run to Clapham Junction. Buses will replace train services for local journeys between Clapham Junction and Victoria.
- All services at Clapham Junction are expected to be very busy. Please avoid travelling during peak hours.
- London Overground between Wandsworth Road and Denmark Hill will also close between Monday 24 and Thursday 27 December.
For more info visit: https://www.networkrail.co.uk/running-t ... battersea/