The Urban Village - Podcast 1

4 posts
AnnabelDixon
Options:
Share this post on:

The Urban Village - Podcast 1

Postby AnnabelDixon » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:47 pm

My husband and I were chatting about what we could do to help local people to remain upbeat and connected through the Coronavirus lockdown. So we have decided to create a podcast series about local people, businesses and issues...

After raising the idea online, we have had so much lovely feedback and offers of support - many kind people we didn’t know before but are now fast becoming friends - people have generously stepped up to help is.

In this first episode, Seb who owns The Bread Stall on Northcote Road and Marie from The Clapham Omnibus Theatre tell us about how things are with them, their staff and their businesses in these times.

We hope it’s an interesting listen even if you don’t live in this neck of the woods.

Join The Urban Village SW on Facebook to click and listen. Or go to Podbean and search for The Urban Village.

To access via Apple:
https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-urban-village/id1503555910?i=1000468901592

To access via Android:
urbanvillagesw.podbean.com

Enjoy!
Attachments
DE372404-2BDD-4527-B63F-9C4F68F0A4DD.jpeg
Annabel (admin)
Site Admin
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: The Urban Village - Podcast 1

Postby Annabel (admin) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:31 pm

Hi Annabel
What a fabulous idea! If you send me the link I will add it to the post for you.
Annabel@nappyvalleynet.com

Thank you for sharing!

Annabel xx

AnnabelDixon
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby AnnabelDixon » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:16 am

Hi Annabel (admin)

Thank you so much that would be really great - we have 2 episodes out now! I can’t take credit for the idea, it was my hubby Pete who is a podcast producer, he was trying to find a way to do something to help. And we are being propped up by a lovely lady called Nic who we met on Next Door!

We are hoping it will help people to feel connected and engaged with the community through local stories.

I can’t seem to put the links online, so shall I email you? Or as admin can you see my email?

Thank you again!

The other Annabel 😁😁😁
Annabel (admin)
Site Admin
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Annabel (admin) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:23 pm

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.