Kids Stuck at Home? Check out Young Film Academy's Remote Courses

1 post
stressedmummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Kids Stuck at Home? Check out Young Film Academy's Remote Courses

Postby stressedmummy » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:02 pm

I was so worried about what to do with the kids when their school closed and they were stuck at home, but YFA were great and really professional. Knowing that I could leave them to get on with a project for a few hours each day was such a relief, and it was both educational constructive! Would hugely recommend for any parents pulling their hair out about what to do, and its great fun for the kids! The team were super helpful and flexible to create a course around my schedule. 

Here's more information from their site: Wherever you live in the world, as parents you’re looking for things to do with your kids, to keep them entertained and continue their education in a home setting.The good news is…Young Film Academy has the solution!

Young Film Academy run Remote Private Filmmaking Courses (for ages 10-16) for 1 to 4 students. 
All the Remote Private Filmmaking Courses:
- Run via a live Skype video link to your home
- Are taught by professional filmmakers from London, UK
- Can be delivered worldwide to any time zone
- Provide structured activities
- Result in a complete short film
- Are available immediately (subject to availability) 

Choose from 3 options:
Full-Day Courses(7 hours per day)
Half-Day Courses(3 hours per day)
Bespoke Courses(any combination of full and half-days, at times to suit you) 

YFA professional filmmaking tutors will connect via Skype to guide the students through the process of making a movie from start to finish. This live course is packed with practical activities and will teach students to use their own equipment like a pro! Whether that's a smartphone, DSLR or video camera, students get hands-on experience running their own movie set. By the end of the course, they've completed their own short film (or music video or documentary), edited with music, sound design and titles. Courses can be 1- 5 days in duration, with longer courses offering a more in-depth learning experience.

:D

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.