Free Pyjama Pilates sessions for you daily at 6.30am - live on Instagram stories from pilatespluswellnesslondon

1 post
PilatesRosa
Share this post on:

Free Pyjama Pilates sessions for you daily at 6.30am - live on Instagram stories from pilatespluswellnesslondon

Postby PilatesRosa » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:26 pm

Hi Everyone

I am running a free Pyjama Pilates session live on Instagram stories daily. You simply follow my Instagram account which is pilatespluswellnesslondon to access.

I am showing up daily at 6.30am for a wake up Pilates stretch session (20/30mins). My 6yr old daughter sometimes likes to join in too! I am running Pilates at 6.30am to have a bit of calm before the day starts :) It involves moves that are great for all, and is more of a calming relaxing stretch Pilates class than a 'blitz it abs' class. I do have videos on my Instagram account for that type of class though, and more videos on my YouTube channel pilatespluswellnesslondon.

I hope that helps and hope you can join me. Those mums and dads with little ones are often up at 6.30am, so hopefully it's not too early. If it is, you can do the class with kids later at your leisure. To access the live class you have to click on my profile picture and it comes up, or you get a message that it is starting if you follow me. 

For summer term I will also be running my daily paid for classes as normal but via Zoom. These are face-to-face classes for one hour and run to a set schedule. The timetable is on my website. It was the first week of running the classes via Zoom this week and everyone really enjoyed the classes and the interaction. Feel free to email me for more information or to book summer term rosa@pilatespluswellness.com

I hope you all keep safe and well, and hope to see you for Pyjama Pilates :) live at 6.30am on Instagram stories.

www.pilatespluswellness.com 
Attachments
fullsizeoutput_6e7a.jpeg
www.pilatespluswellness.com
For your health and fitness needs.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.