Online Cookery Courses for Teens, Future Uni Students & those doing DofE

1 post
charlotte_admin
Options:
Share this post on:

Online Cookery Courses for Teens, Future Uni Students & those doing DofE

Postby charlotte_admin » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:17 pm

A message from Lorna Wing for any budding cooks out there 

Why not learn to cook while we're all going to be at home for a bit!

You can do my online cookery courses wherever you are in the world, whenever you want, taking as long as you’d like. Food gurus Prue Leith, Rick Stein and Delia Smith all think they’re brilliant. They love that I’m teaching tech-savvy teens essential life skills and giving them kitchen confidence.

Whether you want to learn to cook for fun, because you’re soon heading off to uni or you’re working towards your DofE, this course is for you, even if you have a SEN. My triple-tested recipes are simple to make and work every time. And you’ll get personalised feedback via WhatsApp, having sent me photos of what you’ve made. 

Why not learn to cook with a friend or two? Just sign up together and cook alongside each other using FaceTime, Zoom or Houseparty. That way you can stay in touch, compare notes and encourage each other over the weeks. 
Duke of Edinburgh students can use my DofE-approved Introductory and Intermediate Courses to gain their Bronze, Silver or Gold Awards.

1. For 1 student, the cost is £150. Book via www.lornawingcookery.co.uk  
2. For 2 students, the cost is £125 each. Email lorna@lornawingcookery.co.uk  or call 020 8871 2507
For every teen who signs up during this challenging time, I will make donations to Wandsworth Foodbank, Mind and The Silver Line.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.