Do you need an alternative to Joe Wicks?

1 post
JaneWake@BabyAWake
Options:
Share this post on:

Do you need an alternative to Joe Wicks?

Postby JaneWake@BabyAWake » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:34 pm

If your kids are switching off to the lovely Joe and you are finding yourself doing PE lessons on your own, Please do have a look at our series of videos called Powerful Kids.  Each one is designed with kids in mind but even better if you to join in too . They are ideal for key stage 1 and 2 and each one will have a specific physical and/or active learning component, telling a story as you workout or teaching kids to count, throw, calm, concentrate or energise. I have researched and worked on school activity projects, have a masters degree in sports science and 30 plus years of experience in sport and fitness. Kids do better with short bursts of activity so each one is between 5 - 12 minutes long but you can always put them together if you managed to keep their attention for long enough! I filmed them with my daughter who is 10 and she loved doing it but we have had kids as young as 3 having a go! Most of all I would really love your feedback as we can film more if you tell us what works for you! Please chat here or contact me via my instagram or Facebook @janewakeuk or via my website janewake.com. To view the videos click here . It's all completely free. (We do stuff for adults too!)
Attachments
powerful kids.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.