How to make ‘working from home’ work for you

2 posts
Annabel (admin)
Site Admin
Options:
Share this post on:

How to make ‘working from home’ work for you

Postby Annabel (admin) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:06 am

Many of us are working from home with less than satisfactory work spaces, and the trend doesn’t look like it’s changing any time soon. What can you do to maximise your space to create the environment you need without compromising on your work/life balance, asks Georgina Blaskey

When we all started working from home, it didn’t take long for the kitchen table to become a fought-over space – those without a separate home office soon found themselves working alongside their homeschooled children and perhaps their partner too. According to the Office for National Statistics (ONS) online Labour Market Survey (LMS), in April 2020 46.6% of people in employment did some work at home, rising to 57.2% for people living in London. Of those who did some work from home, 86% did so as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. Women were slightly more likely to do some work at home than men, 47.5% and 45.7% respectively. 

Click here to read more..

Good London Builders - A garden room is the ultimate working from home solution – if you have space
sammybutler95
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: How to make ‘working from home’ work for you

Postby sammybutler95 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:53 pm

I hate working from home, I find it depressing being confined to the same room day in day out.
I rented an office in my area whilst the office is closed, it was relatively cheap
Deffo worth it as a temp solution 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.