Where are all the toddlers hanging out?

4 posts
starrry
Options:
Share this post on:

Where are all the toddlers hanging out?

Postby starrry » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:07 am

Hello parents of 1 and 2 year olds!!
Where are you all hanging out during the day? I have a 2 children and we have spent most of the last couple of months in local parks, but on days like today when the playgrounds are all wet, I’m at a loss as to what to do to break up our day! We used to visit libraries, soft plays etc!!

It would be great to hear of any local gems that I might be missing out on. I don’t want classes that you have to sign up for, just looking for feee or inexpensive places to spend a few hours running around.

Please drop any ideas below and looking forward to sharing some ideas with you all...

Some of our gems include:
Vauxhall City Farm
Oasis Nature garden - booking needed
Battersea Park
szerma
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Where are all the toddlers hanging out?

Postby szerma » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:06 pm

A few more suggestions, perhaps a bit further afield:
The South Ken museums - they are great for little ones, although you have to prebook.
The National Army Museum in Chelsea - they have a small soft play - looks like that's now reopened
Battersea Park Zoo (weather dependent)

szerma
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby szerma » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:41 pm

Also, we loved the Childsplay Brasserie in Tooting pre-Covid. It's like a cafe, soft play and a playroom combined. I see they accept bookings online. Great for younger kids.
LFG87
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LFG87 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:21 am

Flip out in earlsfield is open for toddler time in the mornings in the week (I’m not sure about weekends). Advanced tickets must be booked, up to two weeks in advance. Numbers are limited.

Tribe Time on Garret lane has a small soft play in its basement, it can be hired for £25 for a bubble or six socially distanced or tickets for a play time are also An option.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.