SANTA AT HOME SAVES CHRISTMAS WITH OFFICIAL ONLINE SANTA’S GROTTO

1 post
Community Editor
Options:
Share this post on:

SANTA AT HOME SAVES CHRISTMAS WITH OFFICIAL ONLINE SANTA’S GROTTO

Postby Community Editor » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:36 am

Santa-at-Home-Official-6.jpg

Santa’s grottos have been hanging in the balance this year – will they, won’t they; can they, can’t they – so to create a grotto that can definitely go ahead, Covid or no Covid, Mr & Mrs Santa Claus have turned to the internet…

As we prepare for what it increasingly looking like a predominantly digital Christmas this year, Santa at Home offers children of all ages, from all over the world, the unique opportunity to meet Santa in a personalised and private Zoom session, live from the North Pole.

‘I’ve been elf-isolating for hundreds of years,’ said Santa Claus, ‘and absolutely nothing is going to stop me from ‘Zooming’ down your chimney on Christmas Eve – I am a key worker after all!’

This year’s official online grotto, Santa at Home is running in partnership with Underbelly, one of the leading Christmas event producers in the UK, with festive sites including Christmas in Leicester Square.

Up to six kids can meet Santa alongside unlimited family members – aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandads, cousins – who can watch the children meet Santa live from the North Pole in an entirely safe and super socially distanced online session.

Thanks to his unique magical powers, Santa will know each and every child on the call by name and will also have inside information on them to ensure the experience is completely personalised.

You can even opt to record the session, which will last up to 12 minutes, and get a free video file to cherish forever.

Plus, Santa at Home is supporting Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity and The Brain Tumour Charity this Christmas, and you’ll be given the option at checkout to make a donation to support their invaluable work.

Santa at Home is available to pre-book now at santaathomeofficial.com with slots available from Monday 23 November until 24 December. Sessions start at £42 for up to six children from multiple households (equivalent to £7 per child).

Photo credit: Santa at Home

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.