has your xmas tree been collected?

6 posts
crashbang
Options:
Share this post on:

has your xmas tree been collected?

Postby crashbang » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:57 pm

For once I actually checked the Wandsworth Council website and read that they would collect trees from Jan 4th on your regular collection day. Mine should have been collected by now but is still sitting in the path :?  Just wondering if mine is a lonely straggler or if they are still to come? Thanks.
Goldhawk
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: has your xmas tree been collected?

Postby Goldhawk » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:21 pm

No, hoping they collect tomorrow
Goldhawk
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Goldhawk » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:07 pm

What day is your rubbish collection?

Ours didn't go on the normal day so I reported it as a missed collection - it went the next day
denshort
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby denshort » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:52 pm

We put ours in the front garden on the 4th and it was taken on that day, not our usual collections day, which would have been the 8th.
crashbang
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby crashbang » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:45 pm

Yes our Christmas tree is long gone. It was after our collection day which would have been 5th but it was gone by 9th so I guess they were overloaded. I do still see plenty of trees lingering about. There are several on St James Drive, on the common side of the road. Clearly dumped but I think it could be quite dangerous if they strayed onto the road. Fingers crossed they get scooped them up on one of the refuse rounds.

crashbang
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby crashbang » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:46 pm

Yes our Christmas tree is long gone. It was after our collection day which would have been 5th but it was gone by 9th so I guess they were overloaded. I do still see plenty of trees lingering about. There are several on St James Drive, on the common side of the road. Clearly dumped but I think it could be quite dangerous if they strayed onto the road. Fingers crossed they get scooped them up on one of the refuse rounds.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.