BEING A ZOOM SOCIALITE ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN LOCKDOWN ALONE OR NEEDING FRESH COMPANY (ALL OF US!)

2 posts
Sudifoodie
Options:
Share this post on:

BEING A ZOOM SOCIALITE ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN LOCKDOWN ALONE OR NEEDING FRESH COMPANY (ALL OF US!)

Postby Sudifoodie » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:45 am

One of my friends tells me I am a "zoom socialite" as I join so many food workshops (here's @Leratofoods focus on North African/West African recipes) sherry tastings (@cookinginspain), chocolate tastings @chocolateecstasytours current affairs Tortoise Media; Gresham College

It makes a huge difference to me as someone used to being highly sociable and finding myself in lockdown alone. I have even made genuine new friends and found new work (I am a food writer).

My latest event, where there is no muting, is a food quiz dedicated to women of food to mark International Women's Day 8 March. My event is Saturday 13 March 8pm. Do reserve your place now on Eventbrite.  There will be a great foodie prize too.

Sudi Foodie
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: BEING A ZOOM SOCIALITE ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN LOCKDOWN ALONE OR NEEDING FRESH COMPANY (ALL OF US!)

Postby Sudi Foodie » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:30 am

The first 20 to register will receive a box of @spifuldrinks canned cocktails to enjoy during the evening. The prize is a boxed set of White Mausu amazing condiments. Both new companies set up by female foodpreneurs