Experienced Bookkeeper Required

4 posts
MrsEddie
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced Bookkeeper Required

Postby MrsEddie » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:35 am

Update - thank you to everyone that replied and please accept my apologies for the delayed response - I had not turned on notifications for any replies. I would like to respond to you individually but just tried that and all I did was create another post.....
We have in fact found a solution now but I will definitely revert if we need help in the future. Thank you again!

Hello,
My husband’s busy interior design business, based in Barnes, needs an experienced bookkeeper for approx 15-20 hours a month. Responsibilities include entering supplier invoices, customers’ payments and preparation of VAT return on Sage and payroll for one employee. Also - you must like dogs as our Parson Russell Terrier sometimes comes to the shop!
For more information please do contact me. Thank you!
Last edited by MrsEddie on Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LineBall Tennis/Siva
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced Bookkeeper Required

Postby LineBall Tennis/Siva » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:36 pm

Hello Mrs Eddie,

How much of the 15-20 hours have to be done at the "shop" or is there flexibility for working from home?
I live in near Clapham South tube / Clapham Junction station public transport, and mainly self-employed locally. Looking to supplement income and update skills. The answers will help me decide.

Thanks in advance,
Krishna K. Siva
Ivania84
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Ivania84 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:53 pm

Hi,

I would like to apply for the role can I email you my CV?

Thanks
Ivania
RebeccaWest
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby RebeccaWest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:45 am

Hello 

I am an experienced bookkeeper and have been self employed for 17 years with 16 years working at a Bathroom & kitchen Showroom who have unfortunately had to close.  I am experienced with Sage Accounts and payroll.  I would like to find out more about your position to see if I could accommodate it with my other clients.
I also own a Parson Russell Terrier so have years of experience with the breed so would be more than happy to share an office with one.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Rebecca

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.