Ecellent Cleaning Service

4 posts
KASIK27
Options:
Share this post on:

Ecellent Cleaning Service

Postby KASIK27 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:18 pm

Dear Sir/Madam.
My name is Kasia 33 years old from Poland. If you need a good cleaner i will be happy to help you find it. I slowly organized small cleaning company based on my own experience because I worked for 13 years as a cleaner in London. It is a small but passionate cleaning company designed for both landlords and tenants, private home owners, holiday home , letting and estate agents, and range from daily domestic cleaning service, bathroom cleaning, one-off deep cleans, inside window cleaning, ironing, end of tenancy cleaning service, and moving cleaning. Our customers are very important to us and we do our best to meet their varied requirements.WE ARE FULLY INSURED WITH REFERENCES.
If you are interesting please simply call or email and book your cleaning service. Thank you KASIA:07518980367 :
EMAIL: angels.team@hotmail.co.u
maggie.png
maggie.png (36.38 KiB) Viewed 452 times
SarahSym
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ecellent Cleaning Service

Postby SarahSym » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:21 pm

We’ve been using Kasia’s team for almost a year and are very happy with the service - our cleaner is very good, always on time and very personable. I would definitely recommend!
Desiree
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Desiree » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 pm

I’ve been using Kasia’s cleaning services for more than a year now. I am very particular about how I like things done and I am happy to say that Our house gets professionally cleaned to a very high standard every week!
mummyofthree
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mummyofthree » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:17 pm

I have also used Kasia company. Her cleaners have cleaned my house for a few years now. As I used her for quite a while, I have experienced different cleaners. All have been reliable, puntual, polite and efficient. I would strongly recommend her cleaning agency if you are looking for a new cleaner.