Evening babysitter

1 post
Skandika
Options:
Share this post on:

Evening babysitter

Postby Skandika » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:37 am

Dear Parents
I am a well mannered, articulate and responsible nanny and a mummy to 3y old. A confident child carer who is emotionally mature and possess high energy levels and an ability to develop close relationships with both children and families. For the past 10 years, I have served as a babysitter to numerous families—for which I am happy to provide references—including children from infancy through age 11. From preparing healthy snacks and changing diapers to playing at the park and building forts, I am enthusiastic and supportive in every aspect of caring for children. Additionally, I have experience helping young children through separation anxiety situations, using distraction and refocussing techniques to help kids through those tough emotions.

My babysitting skills and experience, along with my positive attitude and friendly nature, position me to excel in this role. Looking for evening babysitting job mainly weekends. Currently I'm working part time. I would love the opportunity to meet your family and discuss my qualifications in more details.

Thank you very much, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.