OFFICE MANAGER ROLE – INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY
A West London-based Investment Management Company is seeking an experienced Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis and offer support and administrative assistance to the team.
They invest in and work with start-up and early stage businesses with high growth potential. They have been lucky enough to back amazing entrepreneurs who have founded companies including: Notonthehighstreet.com, Just-eat, Charlotte Tilbury, Orlebar Brown, Thread, Lyst.com, Seedcamp, Coniq and many others.
• Take pride in creating a vibrant, well-organised and well-presented working environment and identify solutions to enable all team members to fulfil their day-to-day tasks more effectively
• Greet all guests and clients and offer them refreshments
• Ensure that the office is equipped with all necessary supplies – IT equipment, kitchen supplies,
stationery and cleaning products – ordering items whenever necessary
• Ensure that all office equipment is in good working order including the air conditioning, water
dispenser, light fixtures, heating, IT equipment etc.
• Liaise with and manage relationships with third party suppliers – security, cleaners, IT providers
• Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are in place
• Work closely with our IT tech support team to ensure that all devices are in constant working order
and assisting with the set-up of new software / IT systems
• Office Move - lead on all aspects of the office move including searching for and securing a new office
space (if relevant at time of joining), liaise with relevant third-party suppliers to coordinate the office fit-out and ensure the smooth transition to the new office space.
Team / Admin Support:
• Provide administrative support to the finance team – managing the team’s expenses and basic company accounting
• Diary management and team travel
• Ad-hoc private admin support for the co-founders
• Manage the investor reporting schedules (a bi-annual report across all funds) and assist with
coordinating team members’ contributions
• Investor relations – assist with the fund-raising process, including application forms and follow on
• Event management – organise 6 – 8 events per year including founder and investor lunches and the
AGM (secure venue, send out invitations, track RSVPs, confirm menus etc.)
• Reorganise and maintain an up-to-date office filing system (both physical and digital) and record- keeping in line with FCA requirements
Please send your CV to email@example.com
if you would like to apply for this role.