Come and work with Us – Public Eye Communications is looking for a part-time Office/Client Liaison Manager
Public Eye Communications is a unique PR agency creating bespoke and strategic campaigns for our clients who are actors and the wider TV and Film creative community. We specialise in international talent representation, reputation management and brand alliances.
We’re are looking for an extremely organised individual for the post of Office/Client Liaison Manager to join our team.
The role is multi-faceted, and the person needs to be a good administrator, conscientious, reliable, with excellent communication skills as well as being capable and confident. We need someone with initiative to deal with the day to day, whilst keeping everything running smoothly with both the clients and the office.
Responsibilities will include:
• Effective/smooth running of the office and all its facilities.
• Diary management/correspondence of Director. Organise travel arrangements.
• Liaising with clients; overseeing client billings/accounts/issuing contracts/chasing payment
• The maintenance/servicing of office equipment
• Ordering supplies, review /negotiate best costs with suppliers
• IT and computer administration with external support
• Renewal/termination of insurance policies
• Liaise with Landlord on office premises/lease/maintenance and upkeep of office.
• Ensure Health and Safety compliance
• Issue contracts for Staff; maintain staff records.
• General management of staffing issues
• Liaise with Book-keeper to manage billing of clients, staff payroll/expenses
Ideal Candidates must be/have:
• Highly organised and practical.
• Ability to multi-task and think ahead
• An excellent communicator. Fluent written and spoken English
• Immaculate attention to detail
• High level IT skills: Apple Mac/PC
• The person must be reliable, trustworthy and honest.
• Be eligible to work in the UK
15 hours per week (office based 10am-1pm or similar)
up to £16,000 per annum depending on experience
Best suited to:
Someone living locally, who has experience with supporting those in senior roles.
Please contact Lindsey@publiceye.co.uk
with your CV and cover letter if this is the place for you!