Help with tidying and home organisation needed

6 posts
Nejjia
Options:
Share this post on:

Help with tidying and home organisation needed

Postby Nejjia » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:54 pm

Hi, we are looking for some help with tidying, sorting and filing papers, books, art materials, toys and the general clutter we appear to have accumulated. No cleaning required. It’s adhoc and flexible but ideally we would like to make some headway during the Easter holidays. Please do get in touch if you think you can help including if you are on a gap year or a student/teacher with some time to spare during the holidays. We are in Battersea.
Magdalena95
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Help with tidying and home organisation needed

Postby Magdalena95 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:34 am

Hello,

I am happy to help. I am a local nanny but I have quite a lot of flexibility during the half term. Please feel free to drop me a message on: 07453757110.

Regards,

Magdalena
RachelK12
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby RachelK12 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:48 am

Hello

I offer these services and would be delighted to help you. Please call me on 07904 155142 or at rachel.kennedy777@gmail.com. I also live in Battersea.

Best wishes
Rachel

SouthChelseaBun
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SouthChelseaBun » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:43 am

https://www.simplifystuff.co.uk

I used Lizzie at Simplify Stuff to declutter and organise before maternity leave and she is amazing - really transformational. She is based in Balham but can travel all over SW London including Battersea.

I want to get her back again though since children’s toys and paperwork have a way of accumulating.
amumtoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby amumtoo » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:53 pm

I would recommend Ashley Jordan of One Stop Organisers who is great at clutter cleaning and organising. She is local in Earlsfield and has been helping us and many families in the area.
She comes in tidies up, stores/files etc very efficiently. 07966270325, ashley@onestoporganisers.co.uk 
BuyTime
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BuyTime » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:05 pm

Buy Time have a team of highly organised and experienced professionals that are able to help with all types of admin and de-cluttering. 

We are happy to work by the hour, by the day or to create a plan to suit you.  There are no minimum requirements, joining fees or subscriptions - simply buy time when you need it.  

For a chat to see how we can help please get in contact with Sallie on 0781 2559904 or on SallieAylott@buy-time.co.uk

References available if required.