Does your business need some ad hoc extra help?

3 posts
anothermother
Options:
Share this post on:

Does your business need some ad hoc extra help?

Postby anothermother » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:46 pm

Do you need an extra pair of hands with your business? I’m looking for a few hours work per week – either in a local office or from home. I would love to hear from you if you need some extra resource, either on a regular basis or for a shorter term project. My background is communications/client services within the financial services industry but I am also open to (in fact keen to explore!) other industries/opportunities.

I am enthusiastic and committed to produce high quality work with strong attention to detail. I can offer flexibility and a ‘hands on’ approach. Please do get in touch if you need any help with: database/spreadsheet updating, event organising, editing/producing marketing material, proof-reading, copy-typing, data entry, website updating, basic book-keeping etc.

I would be happy to email you my full CV if you would like more background, or to discuss any opportunities in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you, please send me a private message.
Last edited by anothermother on Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jakubiak0307
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Does your business need some ad hoc extra help?

Postby Jakubiak0307 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:37 am

I have a question - what database do you use? To synchronize the SQL databases, I use the AutosyncDB plugin, which is updated automatically and does not require additional supervision or attention. And by the way, where can I see your prices, because I haven’t found your site?
Linch
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Does your business need some ad hoc extra help?

Postby Linch » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:13 am

As for database synchronization, everything is clear, and there is a question about backup to Windows. To synchronize and back up to the cloud, it seems to me not the safest variant either. I advise you to use the USB dongle (https://lostdongle.com/buy/sentinel-hasp-hid/) for backup, so I would like to know your opinion. Do you use it? If not, what is the alternative?