Does your business need some ad hoc extra help?

2 posts
anothermother
Options:
Share this post on:

Does your business need some ad hoc extra help?

Postby anothermother » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:46 pm

Do you need an extra pair of hands with your business? I’m looking for a few hours work per week – either in a local office or from home. I would love to hear from you if you need some extra resource, either on a regular basis or for a shorter term project. My background is communications/client services within the financial services industry but I am also open to (in fact keen to explore!) other industries/opportunities.

I am enthusiastic and committed to produce high quality work with strong attention to detail. I can offer flexibility and a ‘hands on’ approach. Please do get in touch if you need any help with: database/spreadsheet updating, event organising, editing/producing marketing material, proof-reading, copy-typing, data entry, website updating, basic book-keeping etc.

I would be happy to email you my full CV if you would like more background, or to discuss any opportunities in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you, please send me a private message.
Last edited by anothermother on Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anothermother
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Does your business need some ad hoc extra help?

Postby anothermother » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:07 pm

I am unable to remove this post but please note I am now employed and unable to provide any of the above mentioned services. Thanks.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.