Finance roll - bookkeeping to FD

2 posts
SMW
Options:
Share this post on:

Finance roll - bookkeeping to FD

Postby SMW » Mon May 20, 2019 1:57 pm

We are small private swim school in Fulham, currently looking to expand to other locations in SW London.  To help our expansion we are looking for a unique person to help us with a range of financial roles. 

The ideal person will be able to assist with the more standard bookkeeping and payroll functions as well as more complex financial planning/modelling and overseeing capital expenditure. 

We envisage the role will grow from a more standard financial admin job towards becoming our finance director.

If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a job where you can work from home with the potential of future progression please send me a message.

Thanks
BuyTime
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Finance roll - bookkeeping to FD

Postby BuyTime » Mon May 20, 2019 11:00 pm

Buy time have been providing financial support for over 15 years to professional individuals and companies so that they can focus on running their businesses. The company has a number of highly skilled bookkeepers that provide a cost effective, flexible solution that enables clients the peace of mind knowing that your finances are being expertly taken care of.

A Buy Time bookkeeper can work wherever and whenever they are needed. They work as an integral part of your team to support your business and are highly skilled at ‘hitting the ground running’ so can pick up projects quickly to ensure a seamless process.

Our focus is our client. We therefore offer a flexible and transparent pricing structure, with no membership, contract or joining fees. Simply Buy Time as it’s needed. Our long term relationships have benefited from this approach for well over a decade. No job is too small: we can provide support for the odd hour or on a more regular basis to suit your business. 

Please do get in contact so that we can have a chat about how we can help support your business.  My telephone number is 07812559904 and my email is SallieAylott@buy-time.co.uk.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.