SUMMER HOLIDAY NANNY AVAILABLE

4 posts
slewis98
Options:
Share this post on:

SUMMER HOLIDAY NANNY AVAILABLE

Postby slewis98 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:35 pm

Hi,

I have just completed my Early Childhood Studies BA Hons Degree and am currently looking for temporary summer nanny work for July and August. I have had previous experience nannying for a family, as well as working in several Early Years Settings and Nurseries. 

My availability can be Monday - Friday, however, I am also flexible and can work allocated days when needed.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Breezy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: SUMMER HOLIDAY NANNY AVAILABLE

Postby Breezy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:40 pm

hello there,
I am looking for extra help the first week of august, thursday 1st aug- wed august 7th inclusive.  I have 3 kids, 16 months, 7 year and 9 years old.  I will be recovering from an operation, so I am unable to bend and lift.  The older 2 will probably be in some type of club/activity, the main job would be the little one, who I cannot lift.  But possibly also dropping the older 2 off and helping with meal times
We are a relaxed easy going but fun family and the kids love meeting new people!
Let me know if you are interested
My number is 07801802460
Best wishes
Alice
Sophmum77
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Sophmum77 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:53 pm

Hi there

If you are still available then we are looking for someone to help us over the holidays.

We have three children- 9,5 and 5’(twins) and are based in Tooting Bec.

We are flexible on days and timings but need help 22-26 July and 12 August to 4th September.

If you are interested please PM me.

Thanks

Sophia
RH76
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby RH76 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:40 am

Hi

We're looking for a nanny to cover most of July and August, except for 2 weeks when we're away. SW11, 6yr old boy and 19mth old girl.

Please message me if you're interested.

Thanks,

Richard

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.