Local office and flexible hours

2 posts
aoppenheim
Options:
Share this post on:

Local office and flexible hours

Postby aoppenheim » Thu May 23, 2019 11:13 am

I am recruiting for a new Business Coordinator to come and work in my office in Battersea. This is a part time role and perfect for anyone looking to return to work on a flexible basis. The role is client facing and there are elements of marketing to it as well. Please do get in touch with me to find out more. My contacts are 02072280174 or aoppenheim@johndwood.co.uk
BuyTime
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Local office and flexible hours

Postby BuyTime » Thu May 23, 2019 10:44 pm

Have you considered using a freelance Business Coordinator?  Buy Time is a BRIDGE that takes your growing and increasingly busy business and helps you scale it without taking on unnecessary employment and financial burden.  Experts at what they do, many of our business assistants stem from a background within blue-chip, multi-national organisations as well as from entrepreneurial careers themselves. Our dynamic and competent team hit the ground running and have the know-how required to support their clients and help them grow their business.  Our clients include SMEs, entrepreneurs, growing Start-ups and busy professionals. Whilst our team are predominantly London-based, we have a growing presence UK-wide, and support numerous overseas-based clients with their UK interests.  Our business support assistants help their clients with everything including Diary, Travel and Inbox Management, Office Management, Business Administration, Operations and HR, Project Management, Research, Sales and Marketing, Communications, Social Media Management, Events, Expenses and Bookkeeping and much more. How this works:  Each Buy Time customer is carefully assigned a dedicated assistant who works in accordance with their client's individual needs. We adapt to our clients – working from their office, home or virtually. Our company’s scale means there is always someone in the team with the right expertise, and available to assist. Our focus is our client. We therefore offer a flexible and transparent pricing structure, with no membership, contract or joining fees. Simply Buy Time as it’s needed. Our long term relationships have benefited from this approach for well over a decade.

If you would like to have a chat about how we can help support your business please don't hesitate to get in contact on 0203 292 0566 or SallieAylott@buy-time.co.uk

With best regards

Sallie Aylott
Buy Time
www.buy-time.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.