Nanny role in Balham from September

2 posts
p1983
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny role in Balham from September

Postby p1983 » Fri May 24, 2019 8:56 am

We are looking for a live out nanny to start in September in SW12 to look after our two little boys, who will then be 5 and 2. The hours would be 30-35 hours a week (depending on the nanny's preference) and over three or four days. Currently our nanny works 7.30-5.30 Monday-Wednesday and 7.30-11.30 on Thursday morning but there could be some flexibility about hours and days for the right candidate.

Our current nanny is sadly leaving to go back to France, having been with us for 4 years. As she is French, the boys both understand French, and are starting to speak a little, so our preference would be for a French speaking nanny, to keep that going.

Nanny must be a non-smoker and have previous experience and excellent references. Both boys are very active and love playing outdoors, so we would be looking for someone who is happy at the park, arranging playdates and organising activities. The role would involve cooking for the boys, and organising their things, but we have a regular cleaner.

If this might be you, please get in touch. Many thanks
Raven123
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny role in Balham from September

Postby Raven123 » Tue May 28, 2019 9:51 am

Hi, I’m a current nanny working for a family of 3 two boys and a girl. I have over 5years experiences working as a nanny. I’m currently finishing my contract with my family mid June. I’d be delighted to speak with yourself with the opportunity off working with you I’m flexible for the full time hours as those are the hours I currently do know. I’m a non smoker also so that wouldn’t be an issue at all. I’m also very local to your area look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
Raven
Attachments
39374573-2FA3-4633-A517-434648088F55.png

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.