Madison Hill operates serviced apartments in Balham and Clapham. Our Housekeeper will support the running of our portfolio of properties, ensuring our guests have an exceptionally positive and memorable experience.
Because we're looking for someone very special it is essential that CV is accompanied by your personalised cover letter which explains why you want to work with Madison Hill.
• Hands on cleaning and housekeeping of our portfolio of properties and headquarters, to the required standard
• Preparing and transporting linens and cleaning supplies to and from locations
• Monitoring stock levels, making replenishment orders and receiving supplies
• Working closely together with our service team, ensuring the highest levels of maintenance and presentation in all properties
• Working together with our service team, ensuring the highest levels of safety and compliance in all properties
• Developing and maintaining a partnership with our external housekeeper providers
• Working together with our service team, checking in guests and providing guest support
•Being proactive in providing the Madison Hill Experience to our guests; through courteous communication, accuracy in following standard operating procedures, and focus on detail
• An excellent command of English, both written and spoken
• A minimum of 1 year of experience cleaning in the serviced apartment/hotel sector
• Proven experience of keeping to high standards and having an eye for detail
• The desire to do the job in a way that positively impacts our team and our guests
• A driver’s license
• A residence within 15 minutes of SW12
• The ability to easily lift and carry 25 kg up and down stairs without assistance
• The ability to stand, sit, kneel or walk for an extended period of activity and a whole shift
• Some familiarity in using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Minimum 30 hours per week in a changing pattern. Core hours are 09:30 – 16:30, during which time you can take a 1 hr unpaid break. If you can pick up new skills quickly there is the opportunity for more hours. This position includes working weekends and bank holidays and a degree of flexibility is required during busy periods.
This job description is intended to illustrate the key responsibilities of the job of Housekeeper. It is not intended to be exhaustive and the responsibilities may change from time to time. We offer a welcoming environment, lots of flexibility and the promise of interesting career opportunities as the business expands. We offer at least the London Living Wage (£10.55/hr) for all new employees.
We’ll get back to you within 48 hours if you meet our requirements.
Are you looking for more than just another cleaning job to show up to? Are you up for a challenge? Do you want to be part of a small team that gets along with each other, can have a laugh and enjoy their work, whilst delivering their very best?