We have some great short-term volunteer projects that have come in from our Lambeth charity partners. If you want to meet new people, develop your skills and confidence and connect with your community, here are some ideas of how to get involved.
- Update financial systems to help Grove Adventure Playground support vulnerable and deprived children in through play.
- Help Age UK Lambeth with the graphic design for their forward strategy to continue to support older people to lead full, healthy lives.
- Offer communications and branding advice to Black Thrive to reduce inequality faced by Black people in the community.
- Develop a marketing strategy to support Raw Material’s mission of increasing access to the arts for marginalised youth.
- Reach out to and map local stakeholders to increase vulnerable people’s access to free legal support through Commons Legal.