Launching Dovetail - Connecting experienced talent with companies to fulfil short term projects

1 post
Dovetail
Options:
Share this post on:

Launching Dovetail - Connecting experienced talent with companies to fulfil short term projects

Postby Dovetail » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Hi all - My name is Emma, I'm a local Balham mum and have just launched Dovetail (www.dovetailuk.co.uk) which I'm hoping may be of interest to anyone thinking about getting back into work or anyone currently freelancing or consulting.

Dovetail connects experienced and talented individuals, who no longer want permanent positions, with companies across all sectors that need to bring in external skills to fulfil short term projects. We help companies leverage the right people at the right time.  I am currently building the Dovetail network and would love to hear from anyone that is interested in being a part of it. 

Who can join the Dovetail network? ​​​​​​
  • Anybody not currently employed and with at least 10 years’ experience in any field. For example; HR, marketing, social media, law, strategy, logistics, consultancy – all skills required!
  • Existing freelancers and consultants who would like to get connected with other opportunities

Benefits of the Dovetail network?
  • Work with interesting, growing companies that need your skills and experience
  • True flexibility. Work at points of the day or year that suit you and create more opportunities to balance work and home life
  • Continue to develop your career
  • There is no cost to join the network

How do the projects work?
  • Companies provide closed-end projects with clear descriptions, deadlines and compensation
  • Dovetail will provide a shortlist of vetted candidates from the network
  • Projects will vary – some examples may include writing legal contracts, delivering an employee appraisal system, writing a training program, drafting PR copy, working on a social media strategy, supporting a marketing campaign or organising corporate events
  • No two projects will be the same and no two candidates will bring the same skill 
Please just drop me an email (emma@dovetailuk.co.uk) if you are interested in joining the network or if you have any questions!

Many thanks, 
Emma

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.