We are looking for a full-time office assistant to help us out in our small office! We are a a leading care provider throughout the UK named Home Instead Senior Care. We provide our clients with quality carers and support them with remaining in their own homes.
In our office, the Office Assistant is expected to perform a variety of clerical duties. The Office Assistant is expected to answer phones and support other staff members with clerical tasks in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
• Answer telephones in accordance with Home Instead policy
• Work with and Update spreadsheets
• File & Scan documents
• Support our Recruitment manager
• Support our Scheduler
• Keep work top and office space tidy
• Put together workbooks
• Internet desk-based research
• Assemble mailshots
• Post management
Please get in touch with us, our contact number is 0208 871 0006 if you are interested!