2 posts
Sappleton
Options:
Share this post on:

Fastidious Cleaner Required!

Postby Sappleton » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:56 am

Hi,

We live between the commons.

We’re looking for a trustworthy cleaner with high standards of cleaning and attention to detail to do a weekly clean (including changing the bed linen and ironing) for us (7-8 hours).

We’re a tidy family in general but my husband, in particular, is pretty fastidious and we used to have this amazing and lovely cleaner who was with us for 3 years but since she went back home 18 months ago we have really struggled to find someone thorough.

Please send me a message if you can recommend someone!

Thanks so much in advance!

Sarah
CatalinaG
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Fastidious Cleaner Required!

Postby CatalinaG » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:21 pm

Sappleton wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:56 amHi,

We live between the commons.

We’re looking for a trustworthy cleaner with high standards of cleaning and attention to detail to do a weekly clean (including changing the bed linen and ironing) for us (7-8 hours).

We’re a tidy family in general but my husband, in particular, is pretty fastidious and we used to have this amazing and lovely cleaner who was with us for 3 years but since she went back home 18 months ago we have really struggled to find someone thorough.

Please send me a message if you can recommend someone!

Thanks so much in advance!

Sarah
Hello Sarah

My name is Daniela and I am one of the three cleaners (cousins) that advertised on Nappy Valley. I am looking for some more work, due to some families relocating in other areas (North London) or out of London.
I am not afraid of any work and I am happy to iron, wash or put the dishes/clothes/shopping away, on top of the usual cleaning required.

Please let me know if I can help you. I can be reached on threecleaners@yahoo.com or 07473894989.

Kind regards, Daniela

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.