We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised person ideally with previous experience in the travel industry. This position will be based in Putney, South West London. You will manage tours and conferences all around the world and oversee the operational process by liaising with agents, clients, visa specialists, hotels and airlines to make sure the tours run smoothly. You must be customer focused and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be a key player in a small company and will be expected to be proactive, committed and able to use their own initiative.
The role includes overseas travel on inspection visits and to trade shows and potentially, on our tours. Strong previous experience in a similar role is desirable as well as the ability to negotiate and influence.
We are flexible on working hours, but our working week is Monday to Friday. There may also be the odd evening work where your presence is required.
- Overseeing the operational process of international tours
- Management of small events from start to finish
- Budget management
- Project and logistics planning
- Liaising with suppliers and clients
- Processing payments/invoicing
- Production of itineraries when necessary
- Production of briefing presentations and material
- Creating promotional materials such as email shots
Who we are looking for:
- Good communicator with solid presentation and written skills
- Highly organised, able to follow process with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate needs and be proactive and to take ownership of the role
- Well travelled with good knowledge of relevant destinations, local operations, and airlines
- Ability to use initiative and work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Educated to degree level
- Understanding of Microsoft office and experience with content management systems a plus
- Web marketing experience a plus
- Fluency in English required, second language a plus
Salary is dependent on experience but will be within the range of £22 – 25,000 per annum.
If this sounds like you please send your CV, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com, and if you have any questions please do get in touch.