We are looking for a part time HR Administrator to work in out new Anytime Fitness gym in Balham.
Part time HR Administrator (22 hours per week) - Anytime Fitness (location Balham)
Salary of £14,000.00
Fancy working for one of the UK’s top fitness franchises?
We are very passionate about health and fitness and making a difference to all our
members. We are opening a premium Anytime Fitness club in the heart of Balham soon
which is sure to be an exciting project.
We are seeking a HR Administrator with a minimum of one years HR administration
experience to join our team as we have a great new opportunity.
● To provide efficient HR administration support to the HR Manager.
● Reporting to the HR Manager, whose role is to manage all of the HR issues within
● Administration relating to recruitment and new starters including:
i. Putting together adverts
ii. Advertising jobs
iii. Organising interviews
iv. Drafting offer letters
v. Drafting employee contracts
vi. Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed and the employee has been
given all the relevant HR forms and information
vii. Obtaining references
● Overseeing the exit process when an employee leaves the company
● Creating and maintaining employee personnel records both electronically and
● Attend formal meetings and assist with taking minutes and writing up notes
● General filing, updating spreadsheets, updating staff files and chasing down relevant
● Sending letters regarding staffing changes
● Acting as the first point of call for all HR queries, and will be expected to advise
around company policy, signposting where necessary
● Provide help and advice to staff members in relation to personnel matters
● HR project work
● HR and office administration
● Other ad hoc tasks
Key Attributes and Experience:● Minimum 1 years experience as a HR Administrator
● An understanding of HR processes
● You will have secured, or be looking to work towards your CIPD
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Good organisational and effective time management skills● Ability to multitask, organise and prioritise tasks according to current business
● Highly proficient in Microsoft office
● Good Team player
● Ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail
● A professional, friendly and personable approach
● Ability to build strong working relationships across the business
You will receive a huge number of Benefits such as:● Complimentary gym membership
● Over 30 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays) + loyalty holiday
scheme (pro rata)
● Company pension
● Opportunity to work with a fantastic teamPlease note the position is based in Balham but you will be required to travel
to our other two clubs in Ladbroke Grove and Tooting as and when required.
There is flexibility with the days and hours worked.